Our associates’ prior experience will benefit your organization.
Our associates have worked in a variety of industries – most notably consumer packaged goods, retail, financial services, telecommunications, and transportation. In specific, we have worked at several of the top consumer packaged goods companies in the United States, all three of the top mass merchandisers, and several of the country’s leading casual dining restaurant groups.
Typical projects have included programs such as:
- An organizational readiness strategy for a business services organization implementing an ERP system. Managed the development and delivery of change management, communication and an organizational effectiveness structure to support the client’s post-go live environment.
- The communication and change management plan to support the acquisition of a large financial services firm. We assisted our client by managing all communication including a rebranding effort, the development of a transition Web site, new product marketing material, and redesigning trade advertising. In addition to executive briefing packages, manager communication toolkits and video messages, a variety of internal communications were created to ready the organization for the integration of the two cultures and to provide information to impacted employees on policy and benefit programs, as well as job impacts.
- The project management of a sales force merger between two divisions of a large consumer packaged goods company into a single, 700-person hybrid selling organization containing both direct and broker representation. This project involved strategic reorientation, long-term capacity planning, customer segmentation, large scale outsourcing and significant cultural change management efforts.
- In conjunction with the client’s implementation of Siebel’s Consumer Packaged Goods platform, re-engineering the selling process to improve field-based employee productivity and improve managerial effectiveness. The final roll-out of these processes was coordinated with a communication plan that integrated all field sales force communications into “peaks” at key times of the year.
- The development of multi-year sales technology investment plans to match required changes in business practice.
- The support of an industry trade association’s strategic planning process.